Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for some PvP

Like everyone else in here, I really like writing stories and developing characters. "Fight scenes" are just a means to an end, in that regard.

However, there's something to be gained in a writer-vs-writer action-packed confrontation. And I've just realized how I haven't done that in ages.

So that's the gist of it. I don't care how we go about it, as long as it's just for fun and not to earn some fake internet points or accolades - i.e., no killing, no permanent damage, no character progression whatsoever, etc...

In conclusion, no repercussions! Just a good ole fashioned brawl - actually, blasters, LSs, Force, anything goes!

Minimum setup preferred - we could bump into each other on the street, for all I care.

Any takers?

I'm in! Totally down for some collaborative and/or competitive PVP. Lightsticks or blasters, 1x1 or battle royale, doesn't matter to me.

It's been a long minute since I've PVP'd but recently I've been getting back into it for some practice, and on that note I could go for a less intense approach, like maybe we're all in a chaotic tournament and we can just have fun with it? Just a thought, boss!

Die Shize Die Shize

I'll add you to the thread once I make it. I've been busy today so haven't posted much, but by tomorrow I'll have it up. Pinky swear.

Plus, I owe you two posts in other threads.

EDIT: Yes, the idea is to have fun. No winners or losers - unless someone willingly backs down.

Die Shize Die Shize

I'll add you to the thread once I make it. I've been busy today so haven't posted much, but by tomorrow I'll have it up. Pinky swear.

Plus, I owe you two posts in other threads.

EDIT: Yes, the idea is to have fun. No winners or losers - unless someone willingly backs down.
Looking forward to it!

I’m debating who to use for this. Likely not a Jedi or Sith. Maybe a Mandalorian.

Excellent OP post. I'ma let others go first. You guys can skip me if I don't post in time. Have to take care of some things going into this weekend and etc etc etc

Thank you all. Hmm, while I'm saying it, also grateful for the roleplays I've had so far, collaborative storytelling and meeting peeps (to the extent that we meet virtually lol).

Take it easy everybody and may the Force be with you.

Looks like I'll go first...lol

I mean, if you guys are afraid to even make the introduction post, then I'll wipe the floor with you lot! mwahahahahaha!

I could do for some PvP

Thread is up! Anyone is welcome!

Keep in mind, it's for fun only, no repercussions to your character, so it might be a good way to hone your PvP writing skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom