Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Some Fellow Adventurers

So I'm planning on having Candez have a little adventure. Don't know what yet, but...well, something. Really just looking for some others to be in a simple adventure. Doesn't have to be long, or quick. And who knows, maybe Candez can make a weapon as thanks.

-zzztt-*PLAYING TRANSMISSION*-tzzt-

Are you tired of unreliable pilots who often disappear with all that precious cargo you needed transported across the galaxy?
Are you sick of smuggling bad boys stealing your credits?
Are you unable to fly your own ship?

INTRODUCING THE RENOWNED ITHORIAN PILOT, VISHKAR, TRANSPORTER EXTRAORDINAIRE!

His private ship, the 'Spirit of Rothana', is a beast, and a relic of the Clone Wars; a space-ready LAAT Gunship with Stealth and Lightspeed capabilities!

CHEAP!
RELIABLE!
And most importantly; NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

Contact Vishkar via Hololink, or find him on Sullust.

-bzzzsk-*ENDING TRANSMISSION*-zzzzzztBIP-

[member="Suravi Teigra"] The young lady is right.
I'll have her back and a ship prepped and ready to go.

She's a beautiful young lady, too. Don't want to let her down, do ya?

ARWWWOOOOO!!!

Translation:

[Wherever your travels take you, you'll probably need a dashing sidekick to talk your way out of things!
That's where I come in! The handsome devil with a silver tongue!
And if words don't work, I can always just rip their arms off!]

[member="Vishkar"]
[member="Tandar Dest"]
[member="Suravi Teigra"]
[member="Candez Stoon"]

This sounds like a brilliant looking group for an adventure.
The Ithorian Pilot Vishkar , the beautiful Imperial scientist [member="Suravi Teigra"] , the Gunsmith and Pistoleer [member="Candez Stoon"], a strong armed and reliable Wookiee companion [member="Shorarri"] , and a Mandalorian Hired Gun [member="Tandar Dest"].

We're good to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom