Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for some development

tumblr_ml9p4rywJU1r5dwojo1_500.gif
Anybody wanna tango? (Honestly, the gif is just for attention)​
Anyways, I'm looking to get the move on this character and develop him through some interesting stories. In order to do that, I'm going to need some RP partners that would hopefully finish a thread with me. Now, Zayden spent most his life as an orphan street boy on Byss. There, he had to fight for survival among the other street boys as they constantly thieved for a living. Things happened, he got pissed at some other boys, used The Force on them (even though he had no idea what The Force was), and ended up becoming the top dog of the street thieves. Now, this is the point where RP topics can begin.

I would like for something to happen on Byss that would allow change to happen to his life and maybe push him to leave the planet. Maybe he gets mixed up in something he shouldn't have and is forced to leave the planet. Maybe he gets intrigued by something and leaves the planet with someone or a group of people. Maybe he encounters someone and learns some things about The Force. The topics could be endless here. It really depends on what would be best for both characters involved.

Also, it doesn't have to be something on Byss. If there are other topics you can think of that you would like to try with Zayden, then I can just say it happens after he leaves Byss.

Well, that's kind of already happening at the moment with [member="John Doe"] . He's already taken me off planet, I assume. Hard to tell from being in captivity inside of a ship. If you had some other ideas, I'm game.

[member="Atani Bril"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom