Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking For SOME BOUNTY HUNTERS

Khrussk

K
Deryn Kaaldos Deryn Kaaldos
Apparently, I'm the extraction plan, so my part doesn't really come in until the battle actually happens. Unless you want me to make a post along the lines of 'Khrussk sits and waits'.

Khrussk

K
So did I, but apparently that's Avolich Erasare Avolich Erasare while on the ship? Even if I do shoot at the ship, it would have to be after whatever the hell he's planning.

We really should have put together a plan beforehand, because right now it's three independent people who just so happen to be working together.

Khrussk

K
Aye, and then we figured out what we were doing as a team, and now need him to detonate his explosive something-or-other.

Khrussk

K
Hindsight, as they say, is 20-20. Back when I last RP'd regularly, I was never the guy to organize things. For future reference, I'll need to make sure things are set up by someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom