Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking For SOME BOUNTY HUNTERS

Avolich Erasare Avolich Erasare And I have agreed to make a Thread where Bounty Hunters can participate. There are two sides - One side is my side where you have been hired to protect precious cargo while it is transported and the other side is Avolich's where you have been hired to attempt to steal it. We need two or three miore members on each side.

Its done anonymously, mostly because I didn't want to complicate anything. It is being transferred out of Nevarro towards Coruscant - so its likely not directly against factions associated with those planets. If you want to know, the transport you need to recover are small packages of very energetic bouncing boxes - small living creatures entrapped within tunqstoid cases.

Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr

I'm posting it right now.

Defense Team Objective:
Fend off the offense team, do not let them steal the live cargo until arrival on Coruscant. Cargo are numerous small, unknown living creatures. They are apparently intensely strong and locked within pressurized tunqstoid containers that jump around when they rustle inside, displaying strength in spite of their size.
Me, Mariah of House Marr Mariah of House Marr and White, and perhaps Dezik Agorr Dezik Agorr

Offense Team Objective:
Steal the creatures from the Cruiser. While stealing is preferred, you may also kill the creatures inside, though payment would be lessened and the Tunqstoid, well, you aren't going to get through tunqstoid without some heavy machinery.
Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud Khrussk Avolich Erasare Avolich Erasare

Kain Seafire

K
I would participate if there's still a place left. But I think due to time difference my thread would come in pretty late, if that's a problem I won't join, don't wanna make eveyone wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom