Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for soldiers to join a Black Ops unit

Hello all, its Admiral Craig again, looking for PCs to join a special Black ops group loyal to the admiral. I currently have a black ops NPC Unit called the Vernichten. If i get enough interest here i might consider creating a PC Black ops unit either for myself or for the Directorate. If interested please reply here or DM me. For more information DM or reply here!

I can't wait to get started!

Ben Craig Ben Craig

Hi, I'm Red, genetic experiment, supersoldier, special forces agent. Skilled in many forms of warfare and battle tactics. Sign me up!

Welcome Red! Thanks for replying! Are you planning to join the Special Forces Group of the Directorate as a full member, or merely a contractor?

If you're willing to join the Directorate you should join our faction's group! I can give a link if interested! Same for our discord!

Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red ; If you join as a full member of the Directorate, I'm sure we can find a way to get rid of the bounty on you!

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Ben Craig Ben Craig

Either full member or contractor works for me. Red just likes to do the work, it was what he was made for, after all. Red does like to be a more permanent part of units, though, as it allows him to be able to know their strengths and weaknesses. However, there may be a problem with that. I've checked out the faction page for the Directorate and I viewed the information. It says that purges, slavery, and population control are allowed. The big problem is slavery and purges. You see, Red is completely against that, he hates it. It may be a problem. Also, Red is training to be a Jedi, but he's obviously different from the others for his killer instincts programmed into him, so he's a sort of in between of Sith and Jedi, yep, a Jedi that has been trained since birth to be a killing machine and essentially created to kill, but he can't help it. Still, it may be a problem, but something could be worked out.

Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

Ok I understand. I think we can come to a compromise. How about you join my secret task force as a full member of the task force. You will not be operating with the Directorate, just for me. I won’t have you do anything you don’t like like slavery. The missions will be assasinations, blackmail/extortion. If still interested, let me know and I can give you our discord like to join as an ally.

Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

Great!!! I’ll let The boss know! Do you need permission to access the faction group on the site? If so I’ll let the Director know so he can give you a link. Also could you create a Discord account if possible, it’s not required, but it will make it much easier to let you know about events and just for communication. If not it’s ok! Thanks!!!

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Ben Craig Ben Craig

Yeah, I need to request permission to join the faction on site. I can request for permission for membership on your faction page, though. You can let him know.

Also, no, I can't create a Discord. Please, no questions about it. (No, I didn't get banned or anything, it's just a personal thing) But it's not an option for me just to create one.

Ben Craig Ben Craig
I might be interested in testing this out with Kren. He's currently testing the strength of his abilities and proving himself by joining an elite group would make sense. He wouldn't need any training in regards to melee, but he has like zero knowledge on blasters or flying. He's still an extremely good soldier, but his skills are a good bit different from an average individual (lots of melee experience, a form of telikinesis (he isn't actually force sensitive, long story to explain it), enhanced physicals (same as tk), and a strong understanding of biology) are his focus's.

But, he's used to taking orders and following strategies. And would take on the training if it was given to him. He is, quietly, very certain his race is superior to others due to the religion of his world and a certain organ. Now, over time and rp's that may change. And he won't say it out loud. But it's there and one of the parts I want to play with alongside his devotion to proving his worth.

(Also even if he doesn't fit here, or if you just don't think he'll work, that's fine)

Kren Kren

Hey there! Thanks for replying, we take everyone we can! My plan for this task force is to have a variety of different soldiers, so the more diverse, the better!!! If you’re still interested, go ahead and join our faction, the Directorate, on the site. My boss will then approve you request. Once done let me know if you have a discord so we can add you to our server!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom