Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for small squad

Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin | Arwen Hadd Arwen Hadd

Heya team - quick update from the Confederates (just in case you're all worn out on the BH thread - or wanna dip after being caught).

The intent is to question your characters to get the name of who put the bounty on Valencia, then they'll put you on a transport ship to a prison, at which point you're welcome to escape any way that best suits your character (another member of the crew scooping you up, etc.).

The plan is then to put any characters that were captured on a list for termination if they're caught in Confederate space again. If there's any part of this you'd like to RP out (or not RP out) let me know, I'll work to make sure we get you a group of willing participants, etc. ^^

Thank you again for the fun in the thread! It was a wild ride - and I'm grateful for you all popping in :)

Valencia Hadley Valencia Hadley It went from like a 4 to like a 70 in the span of one round of posts lol. Wild ride indeed.

It was certainly interesting rp'ing with y'all, in spite of the absolute failure of a mission that was.

Honestly if y'all played like one thing differently I could have gotten caught as well, potentially at least. Not a certainty but there was a very good chance. That got absolutely insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom