Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Senators

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Hey guys, I'm Enga Thaal, and I'm not really a republic character, more a freelancer, but I joined so I could talk on the board with you guys. I'm currently trying to start a non-profit company that specializes in taking care of animals, and I'd like to talk to all of the senator characters on the board if I can and do threads with everybody establishing set-ups at the various worlds in the Republic, so I was wondering if anybody had a list of what senators were active. I've already sent PM's to the senators of Shili, Tython, Kuat, and Hapes but I'm not sure who else is still around, especially with the purge wiping the Senator list. Can any of y'all give me a hand?

Asaros Vautur

A
I'm the Crown Prince of Tanaab's ruling family, so I guess I can count as a representative.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Philip J. Halen said:
I am the Vice Chancellor Of The Republic. I'd count as a Senator, I suppose.
I actually plan on doing a senate thread later when I have bit more of credibility and I have a good few bases set up on republic worlds that will definitely involve you and Aleidis. In the mean time, do you run a planetary government and/or pass laws there that I could do a thread with you on?

Asaros Vautur said:
I'm the Crown Prince of Tanaab's ruling family, so I guess I can count as a representative.
This is perfect actually. If you like I can set up a thread with you later today.

Philip J. Halen said:
I am the Vice Chancellor Of The Republic. I'd count as a Senator, I suppose.
@[member="Philip J. Halen"]

No you don't you only matter if there is a tie or the Chancellor isn't there

oops meant to post this as hanna :D

Oh and that is awesome, he just is not a senator, like should we vote him out he would be out of the senate unless his planet reinstated him and booted whoever their current senator is. I love that you keep him busy, I wish that was the way things were when I was VC

Thank you for clearing things up, Chancellor @[member="Aleidis Ijet"] :)

@[member="Hanna Vondiranach"] If you put as much effort into your work as Vice Chancellor as you apparently did while trying to get re-elected (Speech notwithstanding) then I'm sure you would have been put to good use. And when my time does come that I'm ousted, and knowing politics that day will someday come... Unlike others who might throw a fit and only take a senate role when convinced... I will willingly go back to being a Senator and continue to serve this organization that I have spent my life fighting for.

Aleidis Zrgaat

Young soul from an older generation.
@[member="Philip J. Halen"]

No need to be rude, dude. We're all on the same side here. :)

@[member="Hanna Vondiranach"]

I'm honestly not sure what the policy there would be. I'll think of something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom