Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for RP's in Alderaan Places...

Kevros has done a few things here and there since his conception with little to show for it. I'd like to progress him further. In what way? Well, honestly, I have no idea. Anything will do. I was hoping for a few Sith to consider a topic, but I know they are scarce and busy these days. I'd like to get some story ideas and stuff going, but simple role-plays will suffice as well.

Things I am more partial to;

-Duels, but i'm still considered an acolyte.

-If someone wanted to train or take Kevros under their wing, that might be something. (Without master)

-Thought of romance, potential here. Sexuality is probably heterosexual.

-Story Arcs of almost any kind.

I think that's about it, if interested reply or pm me. Thanks again.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

I talked to Joran about it, with the holidays on the way ect, I'd rather pick up a few threads with others before diving deep into a DM position. Not only that I have been scarcely keeping up with my other characters as well. Trying to get back into the routine of things. For that I am sorry, just the way RL is right now.

@Everyone Else

Still looking for interested parties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom