Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for RP partners for casual Spacer RP

Jada Raxis

-Take me out, to the Black-
Mostly organic stuff. Mostly flying on a ship and doing odd jobs. Think like a firefly setting. Nothing too intense, no faction battles etc unless the crew as a whole wants to. For some low drag rp hit me up. We can do character dev all the way to tense action I don't mind. Disclaimer Jada leans more light side so it'd be inappropriate for her to consort IC with a full blow Sith, though if they hid their true nature for stories sake I wouldn't mind.

Im interested, Ive got quite a few characters. If you want you could commit a crime in EE space? Mostly joking but point is Ive got a lot of characters I can use.

Vega Ardellian

☠ N O B L E ⚔ P I R A T E ☠
Vega is roaming around the verse, with a ship and a greater purpose, but that doesn't mean every thing he does is related to that. Granted he prefers to be in charge of a crew himself as a Captain. However, I could see him being a contact, or playing some part in what you might have in mind. Let me know.

Kalyn Shif

K
Spacer you say?

Colour me interested I was just saying to Dave that I wanted to do the whole Firefly sequel crew thing!

Jada Raxis

-Take me out, to the Black-
Kalyn Shif

Yes would love.

Cale Gunderson Cale Gunderson

We could get up to some things in GA space ::p

Nyrasa Emrick Nyrasa Emrick

Do your characters require an adversary or a rival? What story do we need to run so you can dust them off?

Vega Ardellian Vega Ardellian

Jada actually dislikes pirates as a sworn enemy so plenty of plotlines there

Leonid Zhontu Leonid Zhontu

I'm game.

All do me a favor and let me know whether you'd rather be an adversary to the crew or join for a bit and what position you'll be filling. Co-pilot, muscle etc. After I get a general sense of what I'm working with I can set up some threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom