Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Roleplays

Hello there!

I have just recently finished this character, but I am not sure where to start with him. Essentially, I am willing to do whatever with him at this moment as his main goal right now is to just have experiences.

He's the prince of Kashi tasked with pretty much learning about the galaxy as a whole before he is given the throne from his father.

So does anyone have any ideas?

[member="Tarion Daemora"] - first off welcome, as far was where to start you have lots of options, a battle style attack, a casual meeting of strangers, a official business venture. It all depends what you want.

Edit see your planet is canon so all good.

Also I see you do not have a character bio I can find, able to help with that as well. Good background leads to good Role-Play. Let me know what I can do to help.

[member="Tarion Daemora"]

Galderra is pretty Medieval-esque. If you're interested, there could be some talks of discussion as to a mission to work with Galderra. It would create secure trade and trust. You could lead as a Baron of a fort, enact your own laws and provide safety to those of Galderra. Fight battles against Gamorreans, learn the blade by Eddak, learn to lead and make your people happy.

Fort Galderra
Galderra Company

Hey [member="Tarion Daemora"],

I've currently got a Faction underway towards going major if you're interested. The Dominion is working towards creating an environment for all backgrounds of characters fighting towards the common goal of peace in their territory of space. We've got a number of good people that'd be happy to RP with you, a number of force users both Jedi and Sith, as well as military players as well, plenty to get your hands dirty.

Feel free to take a look and if it seems like a bit of you, go ahead and join!

Otherwise you're welcome to PM me personally for any other info.

~ V.Arenais.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

I actually just saw where I can place the bio thing for the...avatar?, to which I just linked it. As for your questions, it's a canon planet, though its got little on it for it being blown up like Alderaan.

[member="Eddak Manod"]

Oooh, so like gaining experience??? I like that concept a lot!!

Of course, since you don't seem to have that many qualifications, you'd have a very small keep and be something of a "mini" baron. Talks between the characters father and Eddak would also have to take place, to make you a temporary Baron. Is that alright? If the father is too elderly, how about a caretaker?

[member="Tarion Daemora"] perfect, you are all set now. [member="Eddak Manod"] has a great idea, if you want to visit the outer rim coalition please do, we have a lot of member world and from your canon world's location it may be close to us.

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Tarion,
Eddak would not have any issues with your affiliations unless they hampered Galderra in anyway.

Veiere,
This could interest me. Although a lot of the faction stuff I've chosen to avoid purposely, if you'd be open to meeting Eddak, and have some casual talks, Eddak could join and offer materials, fuel, and men to support. Aside from his swordsmen and knights, he does have space troopers.

[member="Eddak Manod"]

Absolutely, I'm always happy to Rp with new people, the more the merrier. :) Ession (the planet we're currently based on) is a massively industrial world, so for any company/technology needs, can be justified IC through there along with the trade agreement we have going with Commenor for materials. That said, we are looking for other relationships with worlds and factions beyond them. You'd be most welcome to join and we can get something going!

There's nothing necessarily stopping you from joining multiple factions, though when it comes to Major Factions, you may find conflicting interests if they're both close to each other and competing for territory. That said, The Dominion doesn't currently have any Enemies. There have been events in the past that have shaped certain rivalries yet none of them are relevant to anyone here in this thread nor will they be forced upon you should you join. You can take any sort of position really, from civilian to military, Jedi or Sith in training or even Mandalorian.

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Ah, what a coincidence! Queen [member="Lady Kay"] has just graced Fort Galderra with her presence and we, too, have made an agreement! If you could find usefulness in anything from Fort Galderra, set up a thread and tag me, Eddak is currently too busy to travel off-world unless for extremely special occasions. (He's expanding his territory, and has to be on-site for most settlements to protect and help establish them)

PM me when you'd like to figure out how the talks will happen

[member="Eddak Manod"]

I'll certainly look into that when I have a moment! I've got several threads on the go as well though it's not surprising Kay's already been in contact, she's a good friend to have :p You may end up meeting with Veiere off of that relationship alone as he and Kay are quite involved, so to speak.

:p

I'll try get us a thread up tonight! I live in New Zealand and it's late morning here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom