Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for roleplay

I seem to start this thread at the start of every year since I joined chaos in 2013, but hey, here I am again. I am looking for roleplay and I don't mind who it is with or what it is about. I've been looking for angles as to reasons why I would roleplay with someone, which is probably why I haven't actually roleplayed much on this site since 2015, so I'm eager to change this.

Anyone up for some rolleplaus?

[member="Avedia Lacroix"]

Usually i like to write some good social threads,but i also like to learn about different aspects of the force. Being a Ren i follow the dark side,but not the Sith way. Being a fanatic of the former Darth Vader,and in ways kind of like him reborn. I continue to desire more power,so i would find the Sith interesting. I also sometimes like duels,or quest like threads such as hunting down unique character items.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Avedia lives in Avalonia, capital of the First Order. She's had previous experiences with the Knights of Ren. Assumed close with [member="Darth Veles"], who is well known to the Ren.

Speaking of Veles, sorry for disappearing in December. Christmas made me busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom