Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Roleplay.

Grand Chieftain Wazdamundi

G
Hello everyone.

I have just made this brand new character from a mix of ideas that I had; when making a brand new species 'The Mancharunk`. Now that the character has a profile and I have submitted the planet under the master account of Paranoda Mancheron Boggurobb and are just waiting for it to get approval before an rp can happen there. I thought it would be a good time to engage in roleplay on the site to develop the character of Wazdamundi away from my main character of a hutt lorda. Wazdamundi himself was inspired from Lord Mazdamundi; the Slann from Total Warhammer; and even shares a similar name with him. The character has the force in themselves; and uses the dark side of the force mainly to conjure elements like the Shapers of Kro Var but still uses light side powers to lessen the dark side corruption that naturally happens when one taps into that realm of the force. Since the character is also independent faction wise; I thought it would be best to find a faction that will accept a Leader of an Upcoming Planet among their ranks; I'm not particularly concerned about what faction the character goes into. It will be interesting to see; what roleplays I can get into with this elemental 'shaman' of sorts no matter where the rp takes place. If anyone is interested; in doing an rp thread with this character just let me know down below or through my discord SeventhScripture#0076.

Relevant Links:

The Mancharunk Species
Master Account: Paranoda Mancheron Boggurobb
Upcoming Planet: Mancharakorkon

As a hardcore warhammer loyalist you have sword. I am honor bound to answer the summons of my fellow.

But really I'd love to! Vyse is an apprentice teir so he'll happily chat with a fellow darksider. And if I could suggest a faction the CIS does have people who play warhammer and would get the race.

G
As a hardcore warhammer loyalist you have sword. I am honor bound to answer the summons of my fellow.

But really I'd love to! Vyse is an apprentice teir so he'll happily chat with a fellow darksider. And if I could suggest a faction the CIS does have people who play warhammer and would get the race.
Wonderful. Wazdamundi wouldn't mind sharing his knowledge with an apprentice. I'll also look into the CIS as a faction option and see if my people would benefit from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom