Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Roleplay

Yo! I have recently joines SWC and I am anxious to jump into some good RP. Im up for any sort of RP as long as it stays active. If anyone is interested in RPing with Tyr- Kyr let me know!

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Well Patricia is basically an alcoholic gun toting party girl and works for the army of light. So anything from a party to a battlefield works. I don't know much about your character though. @[member="Tyr-Kyr Magnus"] though it's going to be hard for her to stay focused if your playby is russel crow lol

Lol well he is da bomb so to speak. As far as Tyr-Kyr goes, I guess he would just be defined as a Gray Jedi. He follows the Code but walks thin line between the Light and Darkside.

As far as meeting goes, I wouldn't want to infringe on anyone's turf by RPing some great battle you know lol but perhaps a small skirmish somewhere. Also we could alternately meet in some bar for some reason or another. Jedi may be morally righteous, but they still drink.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Oh this should be fun then, Patricia is going to drink all of you into stupors then probably take Tyr home lol. But yes a skirmish and a bar always a classy choice. @[member="Tyr-Kyr Magnus"]

Patricia Susan Garter said:
Well Patricia is basically an alcoholic gun toting party girl and works for the army of light. So anything from a party to a battlefield works. I don't know much about your character though. @[member="Tyr-Kyr Magnus"] though it's going to be hard for her to stay focused if your playby is russel crow lol
Sorry that is the only word I hear you say. Do you happen to have any whisky?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom