Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for possible Threads

Todblaz Graker

Makes me wish for a nuclear winter
Alright mates am here. Looking for any possible threads as something as a side hobby during my college cause it's boring here. But Tod is a Doctor who works for whoever pays (so basically a mercenary) and if you think there could be some fun threads that can happen with that, feel free to hit me up. Also he's nonparitisan, so he doesn't really care who he works with/for/on, so anyone is welcome. If you want a bit of a look into him, he has some audio logs you can read through, obviously you don't have to, but if you think he may have a fun personality to play off of, go for it.

Audio Logs

Oh ya, feels smart to mention, midterms are next week so if I'm a little slow, should speed up when I'm done.

I'm also desperate for threads. Perhaps we could work something out? Vismaya is a smuggler/cutpurse, perhaps we were both hired for a job together? IDK if we need a storyteller for that but I'm sure we could think of a linking storyline for our two characters, if you're willing.

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
if you both want the Lilaste order is always hiring mercs to complete tasks, do something along the lines of being hired by my guy to do a task? wouldn't mind gming the thing either

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom