Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for possible rival

Steve the Ultranaught

S
Hello, everyone!

So, I have not done anything with this character (Steve The Ultranaught) for quite some time. You might remember him from the Battle Of Danuta, where he failed to accomplish very much at all before circumstances forced him to retreat. Since then, I have put the character on hiatus, but I have decided it is time to bring him back.

Since the last thread he was in was a massive war, I am planning on bringing him back with something more scaled-back. More specifically, I think he might need some sort of personal rival. Whether that would be a rival within the Eternal Empire, or an enemy combatant, I am open to ideas, but keep in mind, Steve is a relatively weak character, so this rival will probably have to be non force-sensitive, or at least not a reality warping Sith abomination.

Not sure about a full on rivalry, but I noticed Steve is blindly loyal to the Empire and hates traitors.

... Well, guess who is a traitor to the Eternal Empire and Wardens of the Shroud?

Could be fun to do at least one thread! Yes, Gwyn is a Force Sensitive Mando, but I am more than happy to let her take hits and stuff. It makes for great angst character development!

Steve the Ultranaught

S
Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

Having at least one thread as a start sounds good. Depending on what happens during it, it could become a more consistent rivalry, or just one thread. If you want, we can work out the finer details here, or in a conversation.

gastos helmos

G
Steve the Ultranaught
Gastos could use a rival he's not force sensitive he works with the Ashlan crusade or will be anyway plus it will give me a chance to get a better feel for the character in combat and in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom