Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Police/Security and Criminal RPers

Butch Mahan

Si vis pacem, para bellum
So i recently created a faction called the "Security and Customs Regulation" Which is essentially an independent law enforcement type entity trying to take control of Hutt space. Right now I haven't gotten around to writing in some of the background and components of the faction, but to sum it up, it is a Military Junta, centered on trade and disguised as law enforcement.

I'm looking for police/security type characters to see if they'd like to join or do threads with my faction, and criminals/criminal factions to act as the rivals to my faction, and just go from there. And, I'd like to look for crooked/corrupt officials to act as part of the faction, as I think that would add some interesting elements to the faction and the faction threads as a whole.

Thanks!

Butch Mahan

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Actually, I think I'm not going to go through with this police thing. I am not very interested in it, and it doesn't fit the character I'm using for it, I'm sorry for wasting your time.

[member="Kellyn Muir"]
[member="Darth Abyss"]
[member="GW-01"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom