Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for pirates and smugglers (The Smugglers Alliance, EE)

R5YRYvh.png

Are you a smuggler and want a secure place where you and your peers are sure to get a job, reliable employers? Where those like you are not rivals but teammates and allies? Don't you want to worry about pirates? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you don’t have to look any further because the Smugglers Alliance is the perfect choice for that.

Are you a pirate, don’t you have a team, maybe you have dreams of being a member of a pirate fleet so you can hunt for even bigger loot safely? Or would it just be nice to work with trusted people who are experienced and hopefully won’t stab you in the back? In this case, too, the Smugglers Alliance is the best choice!

And what is the Smugglers Alliance?

The Smugglers Alliance, an organization composed of smugglers, pirates and other dashing rogues formed to both offer aid to one another in their operations, and to offer protection against galactic governments who might threaten to disassemble all they have built.

The Smugglers Alliance is a subfaction of the Eternal Empire, which means it works within EE. We are looking for players and interested people in this newly founded organization who want to play and organize with people with such interests.

Because EE is a story-based faction, pirates and smugglers would always get their own story line for themselves. Of course, faction threads are also waiting for you, and since EE is a major faction, even domions are there all the time.

The characters who join us don’t have to work for the Empire, they have several other options, EE includes a Rebel group in addition to the Loyalists who work against the Loyalists. The Black Sun is also part of the Empire that is also good for a smuggler or pirate to be able to form underworldly attachments.

Thus, if there were interested people, very good stories could be made of where the smugglers and pirates were located within the Empire, who they would work with their interests in mind.

Questions and applications can also be made here in the thread, or at me and/or Vexari Kahl.

You can find a more detailed description of the Eternal Empire, here on this link (with our discord link as well).

If there are a couple of interested/joiner, the faction thread based on this group (sub-faction) will arrive soon.

Thanks for reading through.

Jahzra Rocvard

Criminal with a Heart of Gold
The application process. I'm interested in the Smuggler's Alliance. How active it is, membership rates, etc. What the writing quality is. A whole bunch of stuff.

I see there are 134 'members' - how many are specific players? How many of those members and players would be Smuggler's Alliance? How much energy is being devoted to the Smuggler's alliance? (Will it be worth my time and energy?)

Jahzra Rocvard Jahzra Rocvard
I see, thanks!

So the Smuggler Alliance is a new subfraction, which is why I put out the ad. All you have to do is apply to join the faction or join a discord. (OOC)
IC. The group is headquartered in Batuu, so you can connect locally there. Membership fees and stuff like that, this is again the domain of Vexari Kahl.
For now, there are 3 characters in the group like I said new group, it was formed last week only and I wrote the ad yesterday.
I hope there will be more. As the ad shows, we are a plot-centric faction, so the company will not be neglected.
I also have quite a few thread ideas for them and I think Vexari Kahl who invented the Alliance as well.

Activity, two out of three members have already joined the running dominion, the third person also said she will write in a few days.

As promised here is the faction thread for all those interested in it, not just for the EE members, but all underworld person, pirate and smugglers. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom