Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for people

I've been trying to set things up for Shawken to bring it to the galactic map and anyone willing to aid in that endeavor would be adored. From more military oriented individuals willing to help even with simply creating a few unit templates or the like. To more historically minded people maybe willing to help me flesh out the history of Shawken and what to do with it's moons.

Anyone willing to help me put up the groundwork for what will be made into a faction in the near future is well welcomed.

[member="Darth Erebos"]

I am currently looking to create a Sub-Faction Federation to form in the Core Worlds area, would that interest you at all. If so, go right ahead and shoot me a PM.

[member="Herr Vanderhing"] Great XD

[member="Jagger Fuga"] As it stands Shawken will try to expand a little outside it's borders if I manage to get it set up correctly.

Pm me with any details and I could probably get really in depth with a history, it happens to be my forte! I'll be able to do people, philosophy, political and scientific revolutions, civil wars, exploration, war, I'd love to do world wars and countries! I can do nearly anything! Just pm me I can't wait to get started

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom