Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for people to start a role play with.

Looking some people to start a roleplay with, kind want to get back into it but don't want to just talk to myself. Maybe find someone to fall in love with, if you have any ideas of want to start one let me know <3

Eliza

P.s. I'm on the run from my sister, I ran away!

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
I'm actually looking for something fun to do, so why not? If you're interested just shoot me a pm and we can flesh out the details.

[member="Eliza Downheart"]

I think that would be super cool, should I PM you and we can see what happens? [member="Nimue Stormson"]

That sounds good [member="Val Cardin"]

Who do you have coming up? [member="Cobalt"]

Oh really? I am for sure interested [member="Cain Laatl"]

Cobalt

And Everything is Blue, like him.

This guy is the regent of a three-planet empire in the Rishi Maze... I've got a corsair sort of dude from the same place, and I've got one guy whose backstory I haven't figured out, yet.

Cobalt

You want me to jump into your crazy murder spree thread, or something else?

Hmm... what planets are you on usually, don't really effect interest as i do feel like a RP would be fun but i am curious as to where your char frequents. This will help with planning a RP if you are up for it

Cobalt

[member="Nimue Stormson"]

Well, what do you think? Join this murderous rampage thread of Eliza's or not?

Cobalt

[member="Nimue Stormson"]

Hmm... Now, then... Do I help, hinder or stay out of the way...

*plotting intensifies*

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
Eliza Downheart said:
Looking some people to start a roleplay with, kind want to get back into it but don't want to just talk to myself. Maybe find someone to fall in love with, if you

P.s. I'm on the run from my sister, I ran away!
It happens to the best of us!

:)

tumblr_m2k9hiuHBr1qb1uce.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom