Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for people to roleplay with...

KitKat

Okay I'm starting an open thread so we can all find friends and if I don't get to meet everybody I'll start more threads latter. Not used to so many invites! This place is active :)

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
[member="Katarine Ryiah"] - Have you looked at your ass in the mirror lately? Heh, not my finest work, but it's not coming off. ;)

And I entertain the ladies now and again, but you were the one who stole my heart and never gave it back, you know. Little thief...

KitKat

WHOA WHOA WHOA.... say what now? If you will remember correctly it was not my pants that came off. So if anybody has some secret tattoo on their behind it's gonna be you. And I'll have you know my behind is as clean and fresh as a babies bottom Mr. Slade soooo dream on.

I see... well for someone who thinks I'm so special you certainly continue to how do you put it... "entertain the ladies" :p

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Katarine Ryiah said:
WHOA WHOA WHOA.... say what now? If you will remember correctly it was not my pants that came off. So if anybody has some secret tattoo on their behind it's gonna be you. And I'll have you know my behind is as clean and fresh as a babies bottom Mr. Slade soooo dream on.

I see... well for someone who thinks I'm so special you certainly continue to how do you put it... "entertain the ladies" :p
First of all, you vanished on me. How am I supposed to profess my love if I can't find you?

SECOND of all. -takes a small mirror, walks around behind Katarine and yanks her pants down holding up to a very clear tattoo on her left cheek that says "Christian was here, and he'll be here again."

I didn't say I did it that night, did I? I snuck into your apartment last night. -shrugs- Whatevs. No big deal.

KitKat

EXCUSE ME! *pushes Christian off and pulls her pants up* :eek: There are ladies present! :p

Secondly I didn't just vanish on you. A bounty hunter aggressively persuaded me it was time to go. YOU just like me cuz you can pour alcohol down my throat and tattoo my behind apparently lol.

Why nobody joined my waitress thread yet? I am ready to serve drinks!

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
[member="Katarine Ryiah"] - Oh B friggen S, woman! You dragged me to a rave club the FIRST NIGHT we hung out! And I poured alcohol down your throat? HA!

KitKat

[member="Christian Slade"] ummm it was the SECOND NIGHT thank you very much. I have some small form of dignity.

[member="Xero"] hi cutie! join my open thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom