Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for people to roleplay with...

KitKat

Okay I'm still deciding on a faction to join but I figure while my character is in limbo she could get some roleplaying done.

I have updated her biography here : http://starwarsrp.net/topic/15742-katarine-ryiah/

Anybody who knows her from any other sites won't really know her in this time setting as I am sort of rebooting her. Would anybody be interested in roleplaying with her?

[member="Katarine Ryiah"]

I'd be willing to, need to get this character started... She's also a neutral force user so that might help. If you want to then we could go over some of the details, if you need to look at my character bio then it's in my sig... But be warned, the bio isn't fully finished, so it's cheesy :p.

[member="Katarine Ryiah"] - I or one of my alts could very well be interested. I am in the midst of some great stories to come, and I'm looking to have Jannik here make more friends and acquaintances along the way.

At any rate, there are options. :)

KitKat

Yay I'm glad so many people are interested!

If I started a thread like my character is a waitress and going around to all of your tables would that work?

KitKat

I have been considering the Jedi. *cuddles Delilah*

Okay I will make a thread no stealth required.

*eyes Christian Slade *. Don't you have some manwhoring to attend to Mr. Slade? :p

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Katarine Ryiah said:
I have been considering the Jedi. *cuddles Delilah*

Okay I will make a thread no stealth required.

*eyes Christian Slade *. Don't you have some manwhoring to attend to Mr. Slade? :p
Woah woah woah. I might be a whore, but you're the one I truly love. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom