Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for other soldiers

Hello everyone!

I am particularly interested in looking for other soldiers/pilots/adventurers to write with. Really I am up for anything. Got a Soldier of Fortune here, so no job is too hard for me.

If anyone were to be seeking a long-term writer to thread with, just lemme know and I will gladly oblige. You don't have to be any of the above listed but Myles knows nothing of Force Users so it will be more of a learning experience for him as well.

Whether its private RP's or open RP's I will be down for anything!

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
I'm planning on standing up a combined arms mercenary regiment in the near future. Laying the groundwork with the tech base at the moment. The idea, basically, is to provide a home for folks who like military RP but don't necessarily want to tie themselves down to any one faction. We'll do stories and the like amongst ourselves, and hire out to the highest bidder come invasions and stuff. This is, of course, assuming that I'm not the only person writing it.

[member="Myles Davorak"]

Definitely keep me posted [member="Rusty"]! I would for sure be interested in something like that! I was thinking of making my own faction but to be honest, I do better at following the flow of others really. I will be keeping a look out though just in case!

Bjorg The Traitor

B
[member="Myles Davorak"] I'm a solider to the sith, so maybe we could have some thing interesting going on there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom