Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for New Character Ideas

I have been thinking of bringing a new character to the board but I’m wondering if anybody has any needs for characters? I really don’t want to write a parent character and I’m iffy on a love interest character, but I’d be open to hearing other ideas. Do you need crew members or villains or something else to help your plot? Drop me a line if so.

This is not a guarantee that I will play whatever ideas are thrown out, or even that I will stick with the character I make. Sometimes new faces just fizzle out in my head, but I thought I would ask just to see if there are any options.

Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters

I consider the House Io minor faction to be one of the weirdest corners of the board right now, but I've had a lot of fun so far writing one of their droid characters, so might as well throw it out there.

Basically, House Io is made up of angry war refugees that have developed a following around Laertia Io, a Jedi turned Sith who trains and arms the populace and launches them into warzones across the galaxy. She's also got a manufactured army of droids which she designed to be powerful enough to contend against Jedi/Sith. The droids have different classes, with some being purely for combat and others made for more social roles (my favorite is the Chaplain class, who are religious/spiritual advisors that function as warrior monks).

If you don't mind violence and gallows humor, and you like the idea of a unique small-scale faction with only a few writers involved, that could be an option. We mainly participate as allies in various big event threads, but we also have an internal story going which focuses on conflicts between the various groups that make up the House.

The Mandalorian Enclave could always use more Mandos!

The entire site could use more Terrelian Jango Jumpers and Arkanians.

A Sith turned Jedi, as opposed to the usual Jedi turned Sith.

A villain who believes the only true freedom and peace for the galaxy is total destruction and death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom