Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for New Avy & Forum sig

Krogane Sakurazuka

K
Hello everyone!

I'm slowly getting back ((due to work)) So I figure I start with a new avy and hopefully forum sig.

For the avy I like to use this guy:

UFzKENF.png

As for the forum sig again I like to use the guy in the pic. The theme I'm looking for a dark/evil bar setting him sitting at a table with a glass of whiskey or something in front of him and glass of the same looking liquid if possible. Also, like to have the eye cover in smoke to glow red to show there's some kind of evil presence about it.

If that pic is not good enough for that idea. Then I like to use this one:

X1xKNjO.png

For this one theme dark/evil but set in an office building. Would be cool if he was sitting behind a desk with some 'security droids' standing nearby for protection or for guarding. Would like to have a way to show that there's something evil about him as well.

for text I like to have Krogane Sakurazuka then somewhere on there "Something wicked this way comes"

------

I hope someone can help me thank you for your time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom