Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for neutral-ish faction to join

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"],

*He would nod to her*

Thanks for that report Siobhan,

and now to [member="Noah Corek"] with sports, how do those Bolo-ball leagues look out there, Noah?

Also to stop being a jackass for a second and help, [member="Hidia"], you can also check out the Moross Crusade, last time I checked them out there were a faction of religious zealots but more or less a neutral one, although from what I heard their Good Alignment Goddess may have left their faction? [member="Soliael Devin Talith"] would probably tell you more about them if he's still their faction head, but from what I saw they were all very good role players and I never saw them go on a tangent in a thread where somebody asks for faction recommendations or pretend to be a newscaster for no reason.

So that's a plus.

Moross is very neutral. Its alignment is dependent on who the living gods are. Amorella, who is our "good" goddess recently ICly returned to us(never left OOC), then there's myself who can be considered neutral and Cameron who is a Sith. As a whole the faction is Neutral though, we mostly worry about ourselves and the welfare of our people.

If you want to know more i'm open to questions.

I thank you guys for the recommendations, got a lot more feedback here then I expected lol. I have chosen a faction now, gonna be going with the Mandalorions. If I end up changing again in the future, I'll look back here for ideas. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom