Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for neutral-ish faction to join

So, I started this character with the intent of joining with the One Sith. But I've gradually decided she doesn't really fit in with them. So I'm looking for a new faction to join with her, and I'll probably retcon her joining the Sith, since I only did like 2 training threads with them with someone who later dropped his character. I say netural-ish because she's not a raging slaughter machine, but she's not gonna fit in with most light side factions. Preferably a faction with a force user presence of some kind that Hidia can join and train with,but I can always find an independent master if not.

Faction's I've already decided would not work-
One Sith (Since I've just left them lol)
The Republic (Due to her backstory leaving her with a grudge with them)
Jedi factions (Unless you're willing to accept someone who has openly declared her intent to brutally slaughter any criminals she happens to run into)
Criminal oriented factions (She doesn't like criminals, again, backstory)

Other then that, I'm open to whatever so long as it sounds like it would mesh well with her.

[member="Salvor Arnex"] I'm already part of the Imp remnant on an alt, so I'll pass, but thanks.

[member="Noah Corek"] Hmm...I'm interested, for sure. Was considering the faction, just didn't know about force user presence

[member="Kyuubi"] Will have to look into your faction before i say yes or not

[member="Silara Vantai"] generally easier then trying to fit her into whatever open rp's are around that may or may not fit her.

[member="Hidia"]

You'd be very welcome to join the Kaeshana Confederation. We're a neutral minor faction with a strong force-user presence (Siobhan Kerrigan, [member="Mirien Valdier"] and [member="Coryth Elaris"] are master level). It's based in Protectorate space, though we run our own affairs with our own troops, so dual membership is possible, but not required.

Firemane Industries, a tier four corporation, is also part of our faction.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"], [member="Hidia"], [member="Noah Corek"]

*Tries to rip off the Eldorai chains they bound him as Sio's servant*

Run! Run while you can!

But seriously, I would definitely recommend Kaeshana federation, the owners are great and maintain incredibly good activity, better than even some major factions out there, right now they have two faction threads I believe, probably more more minor private and training threads to add to that, stories with them are always great and I love to tag along with them as often as I can, there's a very strong Force user presence due to members and IC ties the owners have, so you'll be able to easily find someone to train you in Light and Dark side aspects without requiring you to really take one of the sides, even elemental powers and alchemy now apparently as we used Light-sided alchemy now in one of the threads going on.

As to OP, I would recommend giving it a shot, the activity has been down there lately, but they're trying to pick it up with threads like Operation Centurion, I really hope they'll succeed because the faction is really great and they have some of the best, nicest writers there I'm not afraid to call friends. As far as I know they don't really have a set Force user structure there, but there is a Force user presence for your training needs, as well as Non-Force user one for something like hand-to-hand combat, tactics, gadgets, etc. And if it ends up like something you do not want to be a part of, you can always just leave, they won't hunt you down for it or exile you from their borders.

Placeholder 0123

P
The Ession Reformtion is home to its own sect of the Jedi Order, Dark Jedi, and grays. It's entire purpose is to bring order the galaxy by any means necessary--this includes the execution of criminals.

[member="Hidia"]

Criminal oriented factions (She doesn't like criminals, again, backstory)

Ohh come on! We work just as hard as the average Joe to steal our credits and material goods. Also the term criminals is a little low to call us. We're like a bigger better version of the Mafia. And we're the most neutral major faction on the board. We want to make credits not war.

Jedi factions (Unless you're willing to accept someone who has openly declared her intent to brutally slaughter any criminals she happens to run into)

Well that's it. You are banned from Black Sun and officially uninvited from the Christmas party. I hope [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"] eats you.

[member="Noah Corek"]

You guys are not neutral. You broke your neutrality when you went in to help The Republic against the One Sith. And you very much favor the Mandalorian's as you both constantly provide aid to one another.

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

False. Black Sun has started zero wars.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Rayl Wilded"]
Yeah, we went into the war to stop the Sith from destroying the Republic, because if they did their sights would be set on us and same with the Mandalorians.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Rayl Wilded"],

Well no, OP is neutral because their main concern is not watching the world burn or total domination of it (Evil faction) or fixing world and helping everyone no matter what (Good faction) it's survival and protection of those within their borders. We attacked Sith because we recognized them as threat, true, but we were also willing to go to war with Republic before the One Sith showed up because they were then threatening those under Omega's protection.

They are also not against Dark Siders joining their ranks or helping them to further their goals, while Sith were generally banned from entering the Pyre based on past events and experiences from what I know, Lord Protector seemed to push that sentiment aside as he made deals with Enigma who is/was prominent Sith, and Rave Merril who in latest Invasion of Alderaan actively fought against OP forces on the side of the One Sith.

In that manner OP is as much neutral as the Black Suns, for they do not act in Greater Evil or Greater Good in mind, they act thinking about themselves, but unlike Black Suns it's not mostly profits that are on their mind but general survival of their citizens and soldiers. That's what OP is about, protection and survival.

HK-36 said:
They are also not against Dark Siders joining their ranks or helping them to further their goals,

Speaking of the time when I was active in it, OP has traditionally not banned darksiders, though Sith were banned. Otherwise Siobhan would not have been a member, though it took her a while to admit it! It's just been hostile to the Sith factions on the board.

Frankly, while they are allies at present there was a time when relations between the Protectorate and the Republic were very frosty (after the Polis Massa Incident during Dark Harvest and then later when the Republic signed a peace treaty with the Old Sith Empire) and both nations were rather hostile to one another. And unlike the Republic OP is a dictatorship. The Republic's sole force-using body are the Jedi, which makes their view of the Light Side the orthodox one, OP has been the home of various fringe forcers, sometimes more, sometimes less.

Its present alliance can easily be justified by realpolitik rather than ideology. Now what would be interesting is the question what OP would do if the Republic and the Mandos fought, but alas that war did not happen.

[member="HK-36"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom