Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Neutral/Darkside force users

So I was recently on LFG a few weeks ago looking for a thread, though quickly got busy and had to drop the idea. Now I am back and am hungry for a thread.

I was hoping to try to reach out to some Neutral force users, and perhaps some more neutralish oriented Dark Side users. Similar to perhaps a Dark Jedi, or a factionless Sith. I am hoping to find some more allies to work with more in the future, though I would be open to discovering some enemies. I am also hoping to try to find some other characters similar to Mazrith to perhaps form a small Dark side group with less vicious and violent teachings.

I am of course open to any other ideas and am flexible on thread ideas.

The Formless Mandalorian Cultist
Mazrith Drihl Mazrith Drihl Let me tell you of two opportunities I am part of, both are wonderful. First, is the Petrite Order, it's a subfaction of the Ashlan Crusade. Link to their information is found here. I believe this one is the most conducive to your desires. However, if you enjoy the Dark Side, but you are looking for a more civilized alternative, while still being Sith, someone who takes care of their people, that power has responsibility, that things must be done in a correct manner, I would suggest you also take a look at The Dominion of Shadows, its a newly formed faction, but it has all the makings of a good time for a civilized Sith. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here, or send me a DM!

Kathal

K
Lets goooooooooo Dominion.

Small jokes aside, the Dominion of Shadow's certainly would be an option. Whether you wish to explore the Darkside cult, the Scions of the Truth, or perhaps go it alone within the greater Dominion, there is certainly room for all.

Especially room for some document writers. Hild Valor Hild Valor

Mazrith Drihl Mazrith Drihl

Here is our faction discord link should either of you have an interest in hoping in.

I have a Jensaarai char who uses neither Light nor Dark (though as of yet he doesn't know he's using a different side) but he's still completely good. I also have a Sith Ewok character I just made and haven't given a background (ideas welcome!).
Unfortunately I won't be available til July for (not so) personal reasons, but I'd be happy to join in then, and even run ideas beforehand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom