Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For More Threads

Wolfgang

W
So I think I'm caught up with most of my threads (if not, lemme know.) And I wanted to start another thread. I'm in the process of adding on to Wolfgang's bio here, but in short he is a person who hunts force users for a living. Don't let that discourage you from having your force user roleplay with me I think it'd be interesting to see if a force user could break down that idea of 'all force users need to be destroyed.'

Wolfgang is also a Mercenary who is willing to take on most contracts.

I also gave a few other characters who wouldn't mind a roleplay. There's Seth Huze: a treasure hunter who enjoys exploring dark caves and bases, October: An Energy Vampire who is looking for a good place to study the force, Benjamin Atlas: a Rapax assassin who takes on any contract and hates all Sith,

So let me know if you want to roleplay with Wolfgang or any other characters of mine through the private message or in the comments below.

I'm also looking to expand my horizons and roleplay with people I've never roleplayed with. (I've been here since 2014 and barely connected with any of you. XD...)

Drogh

D
[member="Wolfgang"] I would be interested in roleplaying with you. I can't say I'd change Woflgangs mind much on all force users needing to be destroyed, since Drogh's not the most "enlighten" person we'll say, nor can I really offer you any jobs. But if you want some one to hunt down, or anything I suppose, I'd be willing. Or any of your other characters would be fine also.

Wolfgang

W
[member="Drogh"], a hunt would be fun, maybe turns into a sort of rivalry. I could staff a thread if you're still interested.

[member="Kami Meran"], looking for a good thread.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Wolfgang"]

I'm up for it :) Kay has been at odds with people not trusting Force users all of her life. It's half the reason that she kept her abilities a secret from most. The other half is due to restrictions when it comes to serving in politics.

Could be an interesting encounter.

Kay-Larr

[member="Wolfgang"]

Outside of Chasin City on Commenor. Maybe in the Twin Canyons. She hasn't left Commenor since she was abducted and doesn't plan on travelling just yet.

[member="Wolfgang"]

Hey!
I'm down for it. Crix is a rogue Jedi padawan who left the Order if you want someone for Wolfgang to hunt down. But I see you've already done/is doing a hunting thread with another RPer.
If you'd like, we could do Khrelan Arke and Seth Huze if you don't wanna do another hunting one? Khrelan's pretty big on exploring stuff XD. There's a sure fire way he'd be in one of those dark caves.

Good way to get my characters started here.

Kay-Larr

[member="Wolfgang"] [member="Crix Halcorr"]

We can do a thread with the three of us in the Twin Canyon mines. Plenty of caves and tunnels there with chrysopaz gemstones and others. The mines are just being reopened for exploration and more mining. (Free labour by Commenor's prisoners and dissentors).

Just an idea though ;)

Wolfgang

W
[member="Crix Halcorr"], always down for a hunt.

If you want we could take [member="Lady Kay"] up on her offer I'd probably use Seth for that thread unless you want to hang with Wolfgang

Lady Kay, if you want to do another thread with Wolfgang I wouldn't mind.

Wolfgang

W
[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Crix Halcorr"]
I'll reply as soon as I am free,

I could still do a separate thread with both of you if you like.

[member="Wolfgang"]
Sure! We could do another thread if [member="Lady Kay"] is up for it? It has to take place on Nar Shaddaa though. Crix only hangs around there for now.

Thanks. Ill reply when I get home

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom