Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Members (Confederacy Q/A)

Ya, im trying this again. I don't know when to give up.

randomsignia_zpst9equhb2.png
The Confederacy is Recruiting again.
Ok, going to be straight with all of you, yes this is a reactionary recruiting to the Black Rose's disbandment from the area and thus allowing for the Confederacy to be a thing. As such and seeing as im sadly the only one really in it anymore i am here asking the community for interest and joiners, but rather than just asking i will tell you quickly why you should join and help turn the confederacy into something new and exciting for you.​
First and foremost, and to make things absolutely clear.​
We are NOT the CIS or the Republic. Nor do i want us to be. Infact its something that i hoped the community would turn into their own little idea with the framework done but that would depend on how the joiner's pushed the faction. Yes, the Confederacy is set up how you would expect it to be. There is a, for lack of a better word, senate that would control overarcing policies but unlike the Republic i don't want that to be the main driving force as far as the politics of the faction goes.​
This faction is to be more like a Federation, focusing more on the member planets themselves and creating a new canon for us in the outer rim. Like with Kesh the idea was to improve planets and give them something more to their meat rather than just some named chunk of rock that is used because its there. As such planetary rulers and peoples would be absolutely more than welcome in the Faction, as well have far more control on how the faction interacts with the planet than in other factions.​
But you might ask, if you are like that what is the purpose of the Confederacy.​
We are a Shield, not a sword or a imperialistic empire. We are not Sith, not Jedi, not good or Evil. We are there to protect and improve the Outer Rim, and that is the only true purpose of the Confederacy. To give the Outer Rim the same kind of love and devotion that planets like Alderaan, Coruscant, and Corellia had throughout the time in True Canon and on Chaos.​
Its a simple idea but one that would greatly improve the Roleplay in the Outer Rim.​
So simple as that.​
If you want to know more, visit the other faction threads about the Confederacy or ask me here. All kinds of members are welcome and i hope that this will be a great place for you to have fun and create a story that interacts with the galaxy as a whole.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom