Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for "Master".

I hope I am doing this right.

I have a force user, Marcus, who needs a Master. Right now, I want him to learn about the Force. He received some training when he was under the Jedi Order. (I guess it was disbanded.)

I would love to see him fall to the Dark Side. But not yet, so I don't want Dark Side Master yet.

So, I am okay if Marcus is assign to Knight who want to ascend to Master after his/her padwan training is complete? But I am also complete fine if a Master decides to take Marcus under his wing.

But I would like him/her to be active.

About the faction: If Marcus's Master belongs to a faction, then Marcus will join it. I'm not picky. I just wanna to do the padwan storyline for Marcus.

I think... that's it.

Again, I apology if I did this in wrong way.

[member="Apollyon"]

Hmm alright then

Sarianna - A miraluka guardian and training to be a weaponmaster generally traveling around to study exotic weapons within different force sects on her own.
Basaba - A battle hardened and more inexperienced force user who is developing

It sounds like both of your Jedis are focusing on combat techniques?

I want Marcus to start to learn from general area before he choose specialization.

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
[member="Apollyon"]

I have Sorel. Not sure if she's too combat focused for you though :(

6ec6bc24cbb0c6f8e153637fce24033b.gif

I'm going to reuse this thread. "Data recycle"

So, I'm thinking about to use this thread to find a dark side faction or a Dark Lord for my new character that I can make.

So please give me suggestion in which faction or a Dark Lord you think that I could be his/her apprentice.

Private message me if you prefer to do it there. Or here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom