Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for "Master"

Hello all. [member="Asemir Lor'kora"] here. I suppose I'm supposed to post with the actual character, hence posting on this character.

In any case, I'm toying with the idea of developing Cyrilla more so than I have in the past. She's technically a Light Sided Jedi, but she has grown disillusioned with the Jedi policies, especially after seeing the nitty-gritty of the real world.

She's starting to edge closer and closer to the Dark Side, as she relies more on her emotions to help the weak.

In any case, is there anyone who'd be interested in taking her in? I'm not looking specifically for a Dark Side master, but really just a mentor relationship. I'm more interested in a fun story and character interaction.

In terms of OOC considerations, please understand that I have a three-week old son and a rather busy job. This means that my posting will be limited, so expect the thread to be slow. Maybe one post on average a week. Or twice. It depends on my muse and RL circumstances.

So, if you're interested, please post here and we can discuss.

Thanks!

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Cyrilla Ky'lik"]

-Raises hand- I might not be able to get you all the way to the darkside, but i can atleast get you half way no problem and try to teach you the rest. Alex does still study the darkside though she doesn't use it. Or i could do it on [member="Solan Charr"] who uses the darkside but to cure the problems of the galaxy, not make them worse.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Well, I don't necessarily need Cyrilla to become 100% Dark Side. She just needs to progress in that direction and refine her Force skills along the way. And if she never becomes Dark Side because of how the various threads turnout, then all the better.

So, Alexandra would work fine, I believe.

Does my schedule suit you? Again, this will be a slow thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom