Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Love?

Havicl Baobab

H
I must in all earnest ask.

Is this really needed?

What happened to the days of rping a relationship out from simple beginnings of the two characters running into one another. Personally I feel that by presetting it up and making it arranged; there's a bit of magic and sense of accomplishment that is taken from or stolen from the entire experience when it is spontaneous.

Breya and Ruki Scali

B
@[member="Havicl Baobab"] 1) Holy feth you have a lot of subs.
2) I say let 'em have their fun. If anyone wants to do it the old-fashioned way, nobody's stopping them. Of course, nobody's stopping you from expressing your opinion, so please don't kill me...just piping up with my point of view on this. But like I said, you're entitled to your opinion.

Qhorin Solas

Q
Havicl Baobab said:
I must in all earnest ask.

Is this really needed?

What happened to the days of rping a relationship out from simple beginnings of the two characters running into one another. Personally I feel that by presetting it up and making it arranged; there's a bit of magic and sense of accomplishment that is taken from or stolen from the entire experience when it is spontaneous.
Nothing happened to the old days, @[member="Havicl Baobab"]. Nobody's asking you to join Galactic eMatch or make use of its services. You either @[member="Adenn"]. If folks want to arrange an IC hookup, that's their prerogative. This doesn't stop you from enjoying spontaneity, only enables others to explore different avenues.

Do you protest goat milk because you don't drink it? Let people do what they want to do -- it's a place for like-minded people to interact with other like-minded people, just like any other faction. Only instead of Sith or Jedi or bounty hunters, this one is for the dating crowd.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
HK-36 said:
I wanna know what love is!
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech Sniper Rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statment: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, 'love' is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and strangely enough, not many meatbags would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose... against statistically long odds...”

Lets play nice everyone, it's a joke aimed at all the "looking for love" threads. Appreciate the humor like I did and make a humorous entry, or take it seriously. Like other factions, it's not mandatory nor does it's existence have to affect you in anyway.

:)

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
This is a fun thing to have, Last time i met.... my trainer in the Dathomiri witches and had a fun time. Sadly now I am taken but the profiles are still the most fun to read. That Jacen Cavill guy.... he is awesome and totally into fatties. See you learn all the interesting things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom