Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Jedi Padawan/Knight!

Hello RPers! I am currently looking for a Jedi Padawan / Knight to roleplay with. My character Paega has just been given an assignment by her master to kill a Jedi Padawan and to bring back his/her lightsaber hilt. Right. Please know that I am not actually going to be killing your character. This mission however will be a great character development opportunity for Paega.

So here's the main plot guideline for this RP: Paega manages to encounter a Jedi, whom she has a duel/chase with. She manages to gain herself an advantage near the end and has the opportunity to kill the Jedi, but chooses not to as she can't bring herself to kill and only takes the lightsaber hilt. This will be her primary weakness as a Sith, her unwillingness to kill, and a characteristic that I'd definitely want to do some more developments for later.

But anyhow! Would any Jedi be up for this endeavour? If so, please PM me or post below! :)

Here's where Paega recieves her mission: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/12777-fresh-out-of-the-academy-drayus/#entry136215

Hello! A few have you have shown interest in this RP from a few days back...

Anyone still interested in this RP? (sorry I was inactive yesterday and the day before..)

@[member="Jericho"] @[member="Jessie Volt"] @[member="Isis Fontana"]

Hmm... You guys should all PM me, I think we can figure out different individual RPs (with different plots) that we could have. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom