Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Investors

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
By now, many of you are familiar with Rusty's Custom Firearms and Cutlery. I'd wager that you've either bought a product, know someone that has, saw a funny looking submission pop up, or at the very least heard someone complain about the stuff that comes out of my workshop.

Up until now, our mass production capabilities have been extremely limited. We've got a couple of items, such as the Cauterizing Garrote, Jar of Bees, and Lightsaber Bayonet Conversion Kit that could easily be mass produced if we had the equipment, but thus far, the majority of our business has come from selling bespoke firearms to discerning individuals who want to kill things in style.

While it is my intent to continue to provide the best custom weaponry on Chaos, I would also like to expand the scope of the operation to include more mass produced items. This is where you guys come in.

Simply put, I sell my weapons for reasonable prices. While this allows them to be accessible to even the most financially challenged individuals, it severely limits the potential for price gouging. The business sustains itself, but in its current form, it's little more than a break even hobby. So I'm reaching out to you fine folks for investment.

What do you stand to gain? Well, for starters, any faction or corporation that invests will receive a return on their investment in the form of customized equipment. If you'd like your troopers to be outfitted with a new weapons system or armor, buy us the equipment to mass produce it. We'll design it and build it with the equipment you've provided, and you pay nothing for any units produced until you've recouped the value of your investment. Once you've made back what you put in, you will be charged for the materials and labor of any additional orders of that product you wish to have filled, nothing more.

That, however, is only the tip of the iceberg. Investors receive priority on any new orders they place, and can expect future orders to be deeply discounted from market price. The goal here is still to turn a profit; it's hard to run a business otherwise. But instead of being the chumps paying full price, you'll get the goods at little more than what it costs us to make them.

Additionally, we will either provide maintenance technicians to service any equipment purchased, or train your own technicians to work on it. If you choose the first option, you pay the techs' salaries, nothing more. If you choose the second option, you pay the salaries for the trainers. While maintenance will be available to those who choose not to invest, they will have additional fees to pay.

So whether you're looking to get a leg up on the competition or just trying to make sure your troops are equipped for whatever life may throw at them, please consider investing in RCFC. You won't regret it.

Krenis Skirata

K
I do believe this sounds like a worthy investment as part of the new Republic ARC program.

Rusty

[member="Krenis Skirata"]

Word. What do you have in mind?

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

I see no reason why we couldn't do both. And hell, I might be able to make a toy for your auctions that gets you your money back with a quickness.

Krenis Skirata

K
[member="Rusty"]

Probably the creation and production of weapons for the new generation of ARC troopers and potentially armor.

Rusty

Cool beans. If you'd like, we can start a thread to negotiate out terms and decide on what I can provide for you. I've got some interesting ideas involving white phosphorous projectiles that might come in handy for an army that's not too concerned with public relations.

Rusty

[member="Ultimatum"]

Definitely willing to work on a collaboration.

So when would y'all like to get started?

Krenis Skirata

K
[member="Rusty"]

Probably this weekend after I get two my major assignments finished.

Rusty

Ultimatum said:
[member="Rusty"]

Alright do you have something in mind?
Nothing springs to mind at the moment, but I'm sure we can sit down IC and figure out something that would be mutually beneficial.

Nico Minuro Ike said:
[member="Rusty"] because I am tooooo lazy to switch alts while making a post. Sasori and its umbrella of groups would like to invest and deal.
Excellent. Fire up a thread and we'll get to work on sorting out the details.

Krenis Skirata said:
[member="Rusty"]

Probably this weekend after I get two my major assignments finished.
Sounds like a plan to me.

Patricia Susan Garter said:
[member="Rusty"]

Sure thing! I will set up a thread for us tomorrow morning, bit late right now.
We still on?

[member="Nico Minuro Ike"]
[member="Ultimatum"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom