Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Interaction

Gakugyo the Indomitable

G
I have just created this new mercenary character called Gakugyo the Indomitable for my second chance at a sub-account roleplay. I have tried before to start a roleplay using a sub-account but eventually decided to focus on my main storyline with Paranoda Mancheron Boggurobb and his exploits across the map. Therefore; I am looking for rp opportunities with various characters that would like to interact or hire this Cragmoloid Mercenary that I have created. I would also accept any other rp experience; should someone have an idea.

PS: If you are interested in starting a thread with this character. Just let me know down below and we can work something out. Another fact to mention is that I have created a new planet for an rp to take place on. If anyone is interested in checking it out for there own rp threads.

Relevant Link to Planet: Mancharakorkon

Gakugyo the Indomitable

G
Same hex as Hollastin; North West is Circumtore; North East is Affavan, North of Hollastin is where the planet is located on the map. Just hasn’t been added yet.

You can use the place as a meeting area if you like

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom