Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Information

• Target: Unknown
  • Description: Eight foot, around four hundred pounds. Sith with specialties in cloaking. Wears unique armour in combat to conceal face.
  • Client: Mia Monroe
  • Reason: Looking to find this guy and repay him for the attack on myself and @[member="Jorus Merrill"].
  • Thread of offense: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/19228-dogpile-rebel-alliance-raid-on-styx/?p=270500
  • Price: 300 credits
  • Conditions: I'm not looking for anyone to kill this guy, I'd like that pleasure all for myself. What I'm looking for is information, a name, a location, anything. If you have something for me, tag me in a public thread on the Void Station on the Mara Corridor.

Hacker

H
A first I thought this was me, then I saw Sith. But I questioned it being me at first cause I've done almost nothing.

I'll keep my eye out though.

Matreya

OOC: I loled at the "me and Jorus" bit. Shoulda been reversed. You happened to be there when it happened.

Also. 300? Im hurt!

Matreya

And to those whom look for Zaiden, remember that other than the Fringe higher ups, none really know who Zaiden is. Even his biological family doesnt truly know of his acts nor aliases. Hes a ghost, someone whom appears to wreak havoc n then vanishes just as swift

Matreya

*regrets background plot now*

Wait...nah im still good. When Tyrin knew Zaiden he didnt know cloak, and since has pretty much vanished into obscurity. So i guess if tyrin got word of the bounty he could be like i know of a 6'4" 260 lb stealther.

Literally, @[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Feena Mason"] @[member="Keter"] @[member="Isis Fontana"] and @[member="Felicity Mason"] are the only people that know of Zaidens height/weight changes.

After thinking it over, legitimately i dont think its possible for this bounty to work....

@[member="Gerion Ardik"] @[member="Mia Monroe"] @[member="The Dark Templar"]

Matreya

Lol nope. Your play by is lettey from fast n furious. Shes dangerous by default lol.

Bur nah like i said, during my thinking it over i legitimately don't see it as possible. Unless you capture and torture the leaders of the fringe. Cause like i said, he only has a few people who could say it was him. Most of them leaders of factions lmao.

But of course, i wont say you cant try lol. If you actually come up with a way, then im totally down

@[member="Penumbra"] You are not God(As in you are a physical being that can be touched, heard, seen, smelled, etc.) you are not cloaked 24/7 Your identity before hand is not secret, and there would be plenty on the holonet, you'd be surprised what you can find with talented fingers

@[member="Mia Monroe"], I'll take this. You just need information right?

Matreya

Actually quite the opposite. Ask any of the people i rp with. Pretty much the only time Zaiden can be seen/heard/etc is in combat cuz i dont wanna be op. Zaiden literally doesnt exist anymore save for certain times and places.

And also, as much as there would be on the holonet, you could find Zaiden as he was prior to the procedures that changed him (and then finding he had done the procedure is also near impossible as i explicitely said he used his best stealth before arriving). Since then as said he does not even use that name any more. I wasnt joking when i said that logically he shouldnt be able to be found.

A guy that never goes somewhere seen, as well as less than ten people that know who he is? All of which are close allies and again for his family you would have to make ooc info ic to know of them.

Like i said, if you can come up with an acceptable loop hole im completely game. But from a realistic point of view it couldnt happen.

Matreya

As well, unless im mistaken he even did the procedure under an alias. So it gets kinda sketchy at that point.

Yes you can find Zaiden James-Greyson, but how then could you make the connection that hes Shado/Penumbra?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom