Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Indiana Jones, have you seen him?

Hey everyone. I am hoping to immerse myself into the site, so I am looking for anyone who would like to write with me for my character's back story.

The basic premise

Upon his incarceration, several of Nexus' items were stripped from him. These items are imbued with sith magic as well as his power. Easiest thing to compare them to would be horocruxes. Currently two of them are back in his possession but he needs a few more. These include:

-His double bladed lightsaber
-His helmet
-His gauntlets (while they are present in an active story arc I want them to be the first thing he gets back)
-His armor

If any RPer is interested in participating in a story where we get these items, I am open to ideas. I am not set on any particular way of getting the item. As Nexus is a sith, there will be at least some degree of violence (Basically if you try to sell it to him he is more likely to attack you as a matter of principle.) But whether it is a treasure hunt with a smuggler, or an all out battle, I am open.

[member="Lord Nexus"]

well, the idea of this backstory is interesting, and I would not mind being a part of it. I just have a few questions.
  1. does your character have a ship or will he have to 'rent' one?
  2. are there any planets he knows where these items are?
  3. while not a smuggler, will a mercenary do?

Lady Of Lore

Books and Cleverness (And Emots)
This sounds like a job for [member=Holden Tark]! Best 'Indiana Jones' in the 'verse. (Speaking of which, I owe him a post. Oops.) [member="Lord Nexus"], would you like this to be a 1x1, or are you up for a small group (say, two or three other 'helpers')? If you're up for a group (and if Tark is too busy...or, hell, he can join, too!), my smuggler and her crew might be down to help you out. For a price. :p

@N'Jay Crowe Hey mate, to answer your questions:
1. I have recently acquired Nexus' own ship, complete with a talking British lady (Akin to Gideon if you watch Legends of Tomorrow)

2. While I personally havent established where the items are (due to my unfamiliarity with this site) the objects are psuedo-horocruxs, meaning that once we do some digging and find the general area of where they may be, Nexus can hone in on them. With that being said I am flexible to their locations and scenarios in which to get them.
3. Of course! While Nexus does not require the muscle aspect, I am trying to work with anyone and everyone. The Indiana Jones title was more for flair.

[member="Holden Tark"] As you come recommended, hell yes. Though even if you were not recommended, I am looking to make it a more, the merrier scenario. So if you are free, let's boogie.

[member="Lady Of Lore"] I am flexible, but a crew sounds more appealing at this point. It can be an adventure of misfits! Smugglers, mercenaries, and a Dark Lord of the Sith. I sense shenanigans.

Lady Of Lore

Books and Cleverness (And Emots)
YsNgKO2.jpg

Lemme see if my crew is up for it! If not, there's always Eryn and Tark. <3

Like Sweet-Tarts Without The Sweet Part
Holden Tark said:
[member="Lady Of Lore"] [member="Lord Nexus"]

I’m down for whatever... I’ll beat her crew, and [member="Eryn"] can join in too ;)

You just wanna see me in my underwear again, [member=Holden Tark].

Consider me interested, [member="Lord Nexus"]! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom