Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Healing Master

Galen Adina

Medic, Professor, and Jedi.
Looking for a master of either Light / Neutral to teach my character the consular path, though I value anybody should be good as long as you aren't unusually cruel. Masters of healing / more beneficial powers rather than offensive one are what I'm looking for.

The faction of the person isn't at all important, they could be Republic, Silver Sanctum, or unaffiliated as long as they can teach the light side of the force.

A long-term apprenticeship would be what I want, but I would love to do a one-off thread or small series with anyone who isn't looking for that level of commitment.

[member='Thurion Heavenshield'] [member='Coci Heavenshield']

I can't think of anyone else active off the top of my head :p

I do have a character who is/was a Medic for the Jedi Medi-Corps, but that wouldn't be Force based.

[member="Rowan Fordyce"]

Galen Adina

[member="Cathbodua"]

Sure if you want to send me a pm we can toss around some ideas, though I won't be able to post reliably tonight.

[member="Asha Nyerie"]

Thanks for the suggestions, I might send them a pm.

[member="Ilias Nytrau"]

Your character looks great, I'm just wondering how slow you mean.

Avalore is a devoted fully-fledged Master Healer with a great deal of history under her thumb. Part of the Galactic Alliance and leader of the renewed Circle of Healers. Based off Sulon, moon of Sullust, GA capital. She doesn't leave home much anymore due to having a large household to maintain, but Katarn Homestead is home to many misfits and pupils alike. Anyone looking for story-oriented learning is welcome but I don't do "training threads."

Galen Adina

[member="Avalore Eden"] [member="Ilias Nytrau"]

I would love to be taught by the master of the healing circle and I have no problem doing a story-centric one instead of a series of dedicated threads.

That being said, I would also love to do a few threads with you Ilias. Even if you can't post too often, your character is pretty interesting and doing a few learning/story threads sounds great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom