Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for fellow criminals

Talking about people involved in terrorism, assassination, extortion, loan sharking, fencing, downright thievery, heavily illegal trade, cybercrime, etc. Pretty much anything that'd land you in jail or worse, but obviously I'm looking for people who wouldn't care about that. :)

Was thinking of making a character of the sort, but I'm thinking they'd only be effective if they're working with others. Anyone interested in banding up together to scare a few governments or rip money off poor fellows? If this builds onto something we could make a permanent group.

Saboteurs, hackers, killers, fraudsters, dishonest bankers, terrorists, all are welcome, from any race, or even if they're droids.

Silver Fall

S
[member="Red Falcon"]

You're gonna need a character sheet Mr. Falcon. You have my card anyways. If something comes up you know how to contact me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom