Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for family

I'm looking for people who want to play the older Oliva siblings. The Oliva family is an Anaxsi noble house, and most of them are force users.

There really isn't much more than that, the only requirements to avoid backstory inconsistency is that they'd have to be at least partially trained in the force. I'm working on NPC submissions for Constantine's parents and a location sub for the Oliva estate, so if you want to join in on working on those let me know.

Constantine Oliva Constantine Oliva I've tried families before, unfortunately keeping everyone involved is kind of hard. I'm willing to try again if you want. Are there any of the siblings that are off range? Any particulars about the house's culture that could help formulate the characters mindset or probable occupation?

Constantine Oliva Constantine Oliva

My character bio is in need of updating. Tempest is not my main character, but family could help inspire her to life. She has always felt to me like she is missing something crucial to her character. She evolved into an unattached partier, hosting dances and living on her yacht. She has only ever formed connections to two other characters.

Her story begins with her raised by her mother, who after falling ill when she was very young sent her to live with her father who was a Jedi. She was perhaps only five, when out on a bounty hunt with her father, he was murdered by his intended target. The man brought Tempest home to his wife. Her adoptive father / kidnapper's bad habits would eventually kill him, but he encouraged Tempest to return to the Jedi for training. She originally blocked out the truth of her past but has since dealt with it.

Tempest did inherit from her father and adoptive parents. Perhaps she could be a distant relation, or maybe her mother did recover from her illness and had other children. She is a fighter pilot, and I can imagine they could meet during a space battle. Perhaps she looks like his other sisters. I can see a family resemblance with Mariah Mariah .

Last edited:
Tempest Yore Tempest Yore Constantine Oliva Constantine Oliva
Oh yeah there is some resemblance, cool.

I’d be up for making Mariah a reletive. Though i imagine family relations would be a little confusing. Mariah is nearly 80 (after the site time update I asume it'll be 82 if we do a four year jump) but hasn’t really aged due to a necklace she has worn since her parents vanished. An alchemic item that she nearly never takes off. At least her mother was force sensitive, never specified her father. Mariah herself isn’t, but if there are genes for it she may have them.

It is plausible that she’s had siblings who in turn had kids, maybe half siblings which would make it easier to explain some stuff. Since she inhereted her parents things (though I could edit to say it was shared). Making her an aunt or great aunt. And it’s also possible she’s had kids, recently or not so recently. Whether she stuck with them or not at first may be up in the air. And they also could have had kids. So mother/grandmother.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom