Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Family

Strider Garon is 55 years old and there is no damn way I am going to have him floating around the galaxy without having some offspring out there. Being Mandalorian he would of also had adopted some folk as well, so if anyone is interested in rping a connection to Strider Garon I am all ears.

Same here. If we are to make him blood-related, what should be the general backstory? Where was he born, what principles was he taught, etc. Also, what age do you want me to start him off at? @[member="Strider Garon"]

Tresk Ak'lya

T
If adoption is in the picture, I've been trying to make this character a Mando. If you would be so kind, I'd be up for it.

Grimm

You can adopt Alex, he needs some back story behind his 14-18 years. He lost his father and was bumming around the galaxy for that time period, so if that works for you.

@[member="Luke Beleren"]: Age can be 20-35. We can say that your mother passed away, makes things easier. Strider would of taught you from an early age the ways of the mandalorians. You would be a soldier through and through. Strider is a hard man but would of been a loving father so expect lots of affection.
@[member="Tresk Ak'lya"]: I have no problem with having a adopted child more furry then I
@Grimm: Count yourself adopted.

@Grimm: Well, did you want to be adopted at a young age and have it as backstory or do you want to be a current event where you get adopted?
@[member="Tresk Ak'lya"]: Same goes for you as well Tresk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom