Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Faction Looking For Faction

Gotz Redwall

G
I'm writing Gotz as an independent Warlord, but I'd prefer not to do that for long.

Any factions that can offer him a position in infantry leadership would be preferred. I thoroughly enjoy writing on-the-ground conflicts in a realistic sense. Don't care for alignment or affiliation, as the character would not. Fairly fast poster so I can help finish your dominions in a timely manner. Lead several factions in the past and now I am looking to write from a follower's perspective. Post below or shoot me a PM and we can get to work.

Gotz Redwall

Tristan would like you. Not go lie, that Avatar is straight fire. Anyways, the Eternal Empire comes to mind for him. Yes, I am indeed a member of the EE but Tristan hasn't actually started his assignments there as he's taking personal time (and recuperating from severe damage to his neural system following the Zweihander Union Civil War) so maybe we could do a story arc as Tristan used to be a warlord (a damn good one might I add :p) so I'd be down to do an arc and write with you on any way

Ryker Atreides

R
:: FOR IMMEDIATE CONSUMPTION ::
:: PRIORITY AUREK MESSAGE ::
:: SUBJECT: WARFIGHTING OPPORTUNITY ::
:: ATTN: Gotz Redwall ::

:: BODY ::

Salutations. It has been brought to our attention that your services may be in need of a 'home' so to speak. It is with interest that I on behalf of FOSOC have reached out to you with an offer of employment/selection to our armed forces. If interested, please respond to this message using the following comm relays and route. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sgt. Atreides, Task Force Talon, FOSOC

:: END ::

: FILE ATTACHED :

if they're watching anyways
Gotz Redwall hey!

While I'm not part of the faction (well, not with this character) and would normally plug the
Galactic Alliance, I think your best bet for the content you're looking for is the New Imperial Order. They've got a strong body of Stormtrooper and military writers, and a great mix of character-focused content and larger-scale stories.

If you want an idea of what they're up to, I'd suggest giving the
Invasion of Bastion a read -- you don't need to read all of it (I certainly haven't) but I can say with confidence it's one of the best showings of collective writing that I've seen on Chaos. In particular the stories of Agrippa Agrippa and Ravraa Vyshraal Ravraa Vyshraal (NIO Stormtrooper writers) were incredible; and that's just a taste of the stuff they've done.

In any case, I hope you find your character and writing a good home!

Gotz Redwall

G
Thank you everybody. Think I'm going with the First Order for now, still down to thread with any of yeah though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom