Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Looking for faction members (Interest Check)

So, as a lot of you know, I have been developing Laertia's story throughout the third Imperial Civil War, gathering resources, learning from both victory and defeat, and I dare say I am on the verge of launching my own minor Faction, House Io.

What House Io is:

It's going to be comprised of a lot of refugees from the Bryn'adul and Maw crusades, sharing space on a lost Sith Treasure Planet with Sapient War Droids and highly advanced, sapient Gynoids that have full and equal citizenship they way they do. The refugees in particular are being molded into a race of warriors like all Nuetralizers are, and thirst for vengeance on remnants of the Bryn as well as the Maw and Jedi Order, who most of the refugees feel betrayed them to the Bryn by focusing on the Sith.

Highly advanced technology and cutting edge weaponry would be the norm, and there would be tons of roleplay opportunity for those interested, they could be a refugee, one of my Nuetralizer models both mechanical and soon-to-be available line of Gynoids, defectors from other factions, or anything in between! I just need at least five or 007 members to get the ball truly rolling, and more are welcome to join! If you have any questions, ask here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom