Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for faction in need of Captain

Hey all, so Rhea is a bit new around here and I would like to get her started with a faction, I dont have her Bio up yet but she is to be a captain if possible, if not I would like to start in the navy at least, she is a chaotic neutral/ chaotic good alignment, thank you for your time if you would be interested in taking her on let me know either here or in a PM Thanks!

[member="Rhea Io"]

The First Order Navy is one of this sites finest organisations. A military force, with a presence and reputation feared, for good reason, throughout the Galaxy.

The First Order Navy strives with success, through flexability. Often dispatching, and effectively using corvette packs, supported by larger battlecruisers and vessels to tear apart those who defy the will of Sieger Ren.

If interested, please, do feel free to hit up the First Order discord, or the ever knowledgebale [member="Tanomas Graf"], who administers our fine navy. It would be our sincerest pleasure to welcome you aboard.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Robogeber said:
[member="Rhea Io"]

The First Order Navy is one of this sites finest organisations. A military force, with a presence and reputation feared, for good reason, throughout the Galaxy.

The First Order Navy strives with success, through flexability. Often dispatching, and effectively using corvette packs, supported by larger battlecruisers and vessels to tear apart those who defy the will of Sieger Ren.

If interested, please, do feel free to hit up the First Order discord, or the ever knowledgebale [member="Tanomas Graf"], who administers our fine navy. It would be our sincerest pleasure to welcome you aboard.
I'll echo what our resident Robo-Admiral added. The First Order is always looking for new talent. Feel free to drop by our discord or let us know if you have any questions :)

Fiolette Fortan

F
[member="Rhea Io"]

You could also look at the CIS who are neutral, and the ORC could always use a new fleeter and there are plenty of good folk there to help you out.

[member="Darth Tacitus"] | [member="Darth Metus"] | [member="Mauer"] | [member="Dax Fyre"] | [member="Jaius Sovv"]​

[member="Rhea Io"]

Yeah, I can make you some fancy ships with custom specifications. Currently, I only do stuff for the CIS but when I get more time I'll be happy to help where-ever you end up.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
[member="Rhea Io"]

Chaotic Neutral/Good naval captain? Sounds like ORC might be right up your alley! If you wanna deliver justice by the book then...go talk to someone else, but if you don't give a damn about redtape we always got a spot for you. In the meantime, feel free to take a look at our faction and PM if you got questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom