Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for even more RP(Again)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
So yup, lets do this some more. Need more Roleplays and im happy to spread the amount of roleplay, even reunions with old characters in her past like with @[member="Nicholas DragonsFlame"], @[member="Nasika Serizawa"], or @[member="Vulpesen"] would be more than welcome as well as rematches with those that i defeated or that defeated me in the past. Im open for any and all roleplays so just post here with your interest to Roleplay and i will gladly oblige.

Alexandra Feanor

-Shrug- I can do pretty much anything though Alexandra has been around cities more often than in the past. So chance meeting at a ruin or even for some reason visiting the Jedi temple is a fine thing to consider. @[member="Vulpesen"]

So @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] I take it you are a Jedi? If so I would love to rp with you.

edit: saw you said you aren't a jedi still i'd like to rp with you one day.

Alexandra Feanor

@[member="Krest"]

Hmmmmm

@[member="Malice Draclau"]

Though im not a Jedi im something of my own design, a combination ot the calmness of a Jedi but the use of feelings of a sith so it would be an interesting expercience if you want to Roleplay.

@[member="Saran Drast"]

I dont see why not, just got to get around to setting something up.

Psst. @[member="Malice Draclau"]. It's basically Templar, only she's on her own.

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"], Join us.

join-us-gif-i4.gif

a Lone Templar........perhaps you should join me my sweet. I would have great need for one with skills as yours at my side. Together we would be unstoppable.

Alexandra Feanor

@[member="Krest"]

Hmm, i think that ive been avoiding actually joining any set group, though i have been debating such... perhaps this time you can convince her to join and what not.

@[member="Malice Draclau"]

Her joining you would be dependant upon associates and your character's manner of being. But i would love to see you try to recruit her, its been done before.

Alexandra Feanor

Hmm, She lives on Alderaan, but is a frequent traveler to ruins and secluded areas that are more peaceful than not. She has been to Mustafar before so areas like that are not out of the question

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom