Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for either a 'Master' or Casual RP

So I just finished making this character, and if you want to check out his profile prior to roleplay, it's here.

Anyways. He will be a neutral force user but lean more to the darkside application of the Force. Wondering if any one wanted to impart on him some knowledge? This can either be Force use or lightsaber use. Or both.

If you're not looking to train someone, I'm also looking for some casual roleplay to get myself more comfortable with the website. Will be up for just about any thing.

Darth Malificete said:
@[member="Aeon Erantes"]

I could train, but only a bit. Some casual stuff would be cool too... :D
I PM'd Phoebe in regards to training. But I'm still down for a casual roleplay. Any idea for plot or such?

Zoric Ruso

Z
@[member="Aeon Erantes"] I will be happy to do a casual roleplay with you, anything goes but at the moment I have some advice, I find that if you don't develop a character properly before you begin to roleplay, the training often fails or you get bored, something along those lines, that is why I am not looking for a master, but anyway it is your character not mine and I am up for a roleplay, none the less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom