Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for duel with another apprentice

Hello, I'm looking for my guy to have a dueling opponent. He's a Human Male Jedi Apprentice at the young age of 15, and mixes and matches Ataru, Makashi, Soresu, and Djem So, and he happens to be among the best lightsaber students his teachers know of, but his force abilities are rather basic in combat. He is competent with Force Push, Force Augment, and Force Telekinesis, but at this point and time, is nothing special. I'm looking to test his dueling skills in a sparring match. Any takers?

More details:

He used Ataru for a quick offense and is skilled in chaining in punches and kicks, and Ataru is the backbone of his offense. His Defense relies on evasion and deflection, buy when pressed, is quite capable of using Soresu to hold out and recover his stamina prepare for a counterattack. He used Makashi to strike unpredictably, and uses the Advance and Retreat/Cut and Thrust style to keep up a decent offense when tired from Ataru, as well as manipulate the flow of battle. He uses Djem So/Shien as the crux of his defense, using it and making his own openings to off balance and defeat the enemy while keeping up a strong guard. Overall, he's a very tactical and adaptable fighter, and is also Versatile, Unpredictable, and mixes/Matches forms to keep rhe opponent guessing whilst keeping up ann excellent offense and/or defense.
So, anyone want to duel this guy? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom