Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for (Dedicated) Sith Master & Allies!

The Talatheen Amalgam

Lord Cross; Laodicean Brothers Eternal
Well, howdy, folks! This here is a new character, the Talatheen Amalgam (AKA: Daska & Hu Talatheen); a pair of conjoined twin brothers who operate as a single, deadly entity.

Naturally, this being a more dark-aligned character, I feel the urge to make him a Sith - since I have yet to create such a character here. Worry not, I'm well versed on Sith lore, philosophies, history, etcetera - I've been a passionate Dark Side fan since the moment I was indoctrinated into the Star Wars fandom during the years of my early childhood; and neither am I a novice at writing. This character is a side-project from faction administration, and a conduit I hope to better express my interests in different flavors of character development; I hope to work a great deal on this character (which can be noted by a brief skim through his profile) so I'm looking for like-minded people capable of multiple threads for longer duration, and preferably good writing skills to boot.

I'm open to any suggestions, any ideas (even more 'light side-minded' tutors), and any degree of relationships within reason. While I already have a large degree of plans, allies, and other goodies, I desperately hope to find like-minded people who will add to the quality of this character's (these characters') story (stories)!

If you are looking to make a Sith there is the OS. <
or the First Order with the Knights of Ren thing.

I would take you on as an apprentice! But i am super over threaded!

Love the Bio btw fantastic job.
[member="The Talatheen Amalgam"]

The Talatheen Amalgam

Lord Cross; Laodicean Brothers Eternal
[member="Lord Mythos"]

I certainly plan on checking with the OS eventually, though I felt it would be best to cast out a thread in case there may be any independent masters available. Anything is fine, but perhaps avoiding tying a character down to a faction early on, when able, would be a wise maneuver.

Anyways I appreciate you checking out the request and don't stress the over-threaded-ness; maybe when you're finished, and this character joins up with the OS, we'll find ourselves reunited!

And thanks for the praise - it always means so much after the time spent writing. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom