Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for dedicated mercenaries and bounty hunters

Yo,

I'm currently looking to recruit up to three mercs/soldiers/bounty hunters for Abyss empire of crime and anarchy to work as constant contracts. This means that your character wouldn't be bound exclusively work for Abyss, but rather a binding agreement (IC) to support his operations whenever summoned in return for constant pay, and a secure, luxurious personal home on the worlds Abyds currently commands (Katarr and Malachor), or on Nar Shaddaa (OOC it means nothing lol, I'm not going to try to force anyone into doing anything because of that IC agreement).

The main reason for this is a campaign of which I'm currently involved with planning, and later on execution that needs some more firepower on Abyss side. Yet I hope to continue this arrangement beyond the scope of the campaign.

Who's interested?

P.S. Any other criminal elements interested in becoming a part of Abyss crime syndicate feel free to hit me up as well, I'm always recruiting. Also any dark side acolytes looking for teacher can do the same. Lol.

Krueger is interested if he is promised great hunts. He prefers to work alone, but can certainly be forced to work in a team, albeit reluctantly.
He is proficient in stealth and tracking.

[member=Darth Abyss]

[member="Krueger"] [member="Formorta"] Looks like you're hired then. I will pm you once the details of the campaign are finished up on. I hope none of you has any problem with playing the anatgonists.

[member="Xiarr Sair"] I might get back to you as well, but I'm looking for more dark, or soldier type charcters tbh.

S u p e r i o r
[member="Darth Abyss"] - Been doing some Factory work before I really throw myself into the fray, but yours truly is up for consideration if you still need a hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom